This is the best game I ever played
Gris Commits Insurance Fraud: The Game
About this game
This is a fan art game made in the course of 5 days. It is inspired in the work of Vertigris and his original character Gris.
- Endless "runner" where you have to fall down an infinite escalator for as long as you can
- Collect your merch and earn money
- Spend your money in cosmetics and upgrades
- Enjoy the silliness and Photo Mode to take some screenshots
- Feel free to tag me @amarilloarts_ on twitter of you post any media of this game
- You can run this game on any system from the web
- Windows PC
- Mac OSX
Any future updates will wipe your progress. I haven't found a way to not have this happen. Due to this, I won't update the game for a good while. Sorry about that.
- Left click / spacebar / touch anywhere to jump
- Photo mode
- Left click / one finger swipe to orbit around
- Right click / two fingers swipe to adjust light angle
- Touch the game logo on the top right to exit Photo mode
- Vertigris for creating Gris and making the original artwork that inspired this game
- Noyemi K for donating the songs that make up the sound
- Amarillo for developing the game and making the graphics
Like my work?
I'm a 3D character artist that makes 3D printable figures. Feel free to check my works on my socials!
(Gris figure not available for printing)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I am getting good at this
this was definitely a game
one of the games of all time
Its a very simple concept game, but it has tons of charm, so its actually fun to get invested in. I loved it~!
As it is, I don't think it needs that much on "updates", since the game is quite fun right now. But if ya ever get into updating it, having a "highscore" probably would add to the "fun factor".
Thanks! I actually wanted to add a leaderboard, but I ran out of time. This is something that I would do if I get to update it in the future.
Who knew insurance fraud could be so fun!
love it ..and please make other stage
Thank you! I've updated the game to the final version, so your progress will be list. Sorry for that!
As for a new level, maybe way down in the future I would add some variation, but for now that's not a possibility for me.